Saturday, October 17, 2009

An introduction

Why a blog?
A picture might be worth a thousand words, but sometimes that is not enough.
My photography site allows me to display my work and even comment on it to provide some context, but I've found myself wanting to provide more detail on some subjects. Sometimes this is related to a group of photos, or a trip, or a location, other times it's about photography in general. A blog is more conducive to this kind of brain dump.

What is it about?

Photography in general
- gear, technique, post-processing, etc...

My own photography
- I'll strive to post comments with photos I post on this blog, but if I find something compelling enough I might post it on its own.

My current obsession
- This ranges wildly and it's not necessarily related to photography

Software development
- As this is my career, some of it might find its way onto this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment